Friday, February 19, 2010

Pearl #8

So...I am happy you are doing this I will probably share my babbling thoughts often.

I don't ever have anything profound to say and I am not good words at all or ever making sense.
So here I go on an opifany (sp?) I had the other day.

We go to my moms on sundays for dinner, as I was going about a regular wednesday morning
I thought of sunday dinners at moms and how important it was that my kids go there and
there is a place set for them at this family meal. That they know they have a place in this world
and they belong somewhere to someone. And they get to hear great conversations where over
the dinner table we speak of Christ and share our testimonies of how blessed we are.
Although they are little and my not be listening but hopefully they feel something and know
that sitting at grandma's table, or even at the table of their home with their family they
belong to a family and they have a spot around the table with me.



Brooke, mother of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment